Death Syndicate Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Syndicate Forums

Official Forum's for the newest AQW PvP Clan, Death Syndicate!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!

Go down 
+2
Techno
Plank
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Plank
Death's Apprentice
Plank

A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  Empty
PostSubject: A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!    A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:47 pm

It can be sensed that a clan tournament is drawing near, and it's time to sign up!
This will be our very first INCLAN PvP Tournament, so we're all very excited! This is also the first PHYSICAL clan activity!

How to Sign Up?
Sign up RIGHT here! Signing up for this PvP Tournament is free!, since this is the FIRST one. Just reply here if you want to attend! You will be put in the Tournament Member list, which can be viewed below.

How the system work's
Well the ability to sign up for this Tournament will expire on July 8 , so be quick! Hopefully we will have an EVEN number of contestant's. If so, then this is how it will happen.

*The contestant's will be paired into Two's
*Each day battle's will take place. Each pair will face THREE recorded battle's. The person in the pair that get's the most battle win's advances. The loser of those 3 battle's with the partner is out of the tournament. The winner wait's until another pair battle is over, then the winner of THAT pair battle get's partnered with the first winner. And so on. When we have the final winner, the tournament is over and the prize is given.

More Clarification. Let's say me and Techno are in a pair. Me and him will fight each other 3 time's. The person with the most win's advances. The person with the lowest win's is out of the tournament totally.
So then, let's say Techno won the most. Techno cannot fight until another pair finished the 3 fight's. When the winner is announced of that other pair, the winner of that pair will fight techno in 3 battle's. The winner of THAT will advance, and the same thing will happen.

Update : The pair's will be moderated and published here on the forum's! Keep checking back to see if you were created into a pair to see who your firstly going against.

Wait, PRIZE?
That's right! There will be a HUGE Death Token Prize amount for winning the Tournament! RIGHT NOW the Death Token reward amount is 11000 Token's, however for EVERY member that sign's up for the Tournament, the token reward will advance 1500 Death Token's!

Update : There is a possibility of another reward for winning the Tournament, possibly a high rank up, your own FREE custom name, or forum moderatorship, we are still deciding. The 2nd reward will be posted here soon. Keep checking!

Update ( 2 ) : We have decided the 2nd Reward! A Special Rank! For all the other non special Tournament's, the winner will get the Tournament Winner rank. For THIS one, the winner get's the First Tournament Winner badge!

Good Luck! Please sign up, we need as many member's as possible! The tournament battle's start on July 8th.

Tournament Members

*Plank ( Paired with Alpha / Cyzero_Dude )
*Techno ( Paired with sekkerz / shadow sekker )
*Alpha / Cyzero_Dude ( Paired with Plank )
*Shajidh ( Paired with Mankaymon / Rpyt )
*Mankaymon / Rypt ( Paired with Shajidh )
*Sekkerz / shadow sekker ( Paired with techno )

Current Tournament Rewards

11000 Death Token's
First Tournament Winner ( Special Rank )

Last edited by Plank on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:16 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Techno
ʃΘરƲɱ λɖɱίɴ
Techno

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!    A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm

I would like to join. ^^

~Techno
Back to top Go down
https://deathsyndicate.forumotion.com
Alpha
Renegade
Renegade
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!    A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

I guess I will join. Its free after all Smile
Back to top Go down
Raichu
Satan
Raichu

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!    A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Eh, I'll join #TeachMeHao2FullThief
Back to top Go down
mankaymon
Satan
mankaymon

PostSubject: join   A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:22 pm

i would like to join
Back to top Go down
Sekkerz

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!    A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Gues Il Sign up. For et.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Renegade
Renegade
Alpha

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!    A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 pm

I'm paired with Plank. But didn't he leave the clan and Quit AQW ?
The tournament is tomorrow!!!
scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!    A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tournament Is Drawing Near.... Sign up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Syndicate Forums :: Clan PvP Tournament's Thread!-
Jump to: